Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thoughts on Death

I had chances to be freed from this body. First there was the time my mother failed to take me in the womb. After her thinking on the matter she gave in to a morality that she was taught but did not know. The second time was traveling around a haze of bullets. Several times during the 1980’s I would hear gun shots while walking down a street. If the people were not shooting in my direction I would continue to walk at the same pace. Violence was so common that we all lived with it. Later in my life I thought about how awful it was or maybe it just was. The third time that I almost left this plain of existence was in 2010 when I had surgery on my spine. The doctors say that they had a hard time with certain tissues in my neck. They also said that I was unconscious longer than I should have been. I remember being at peace. I did not have enough consciousness to ascend at that point. I was close, but I had just gotten into metaphysics. Now I know so much more than I used to. I hope that all of you can say the same thing to yourselves. I learn more each day as I search for more conscious energy. The next opportunity I have to ascend I will take it and move on. Until that time I am still ascending myself.  Please think more than you react.



No comments:

Post a Comment