Monday, November 25, 2013

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY

We are approaching Thanksgiving. I will not go over all of the lies we have been told about the holiday concerning copper colored peoples and pilgrims. That is old hat. I am more concerned with the behavior of modern day celebrants. They will sit around a table full of food and bless it before eating. People will block out the fact that they had to work for a system fueled by their destruction. People will be thankful for their health and block out the fact that most of them are not healthy at all. People will be thankful for life and block out the fact that they are slaves to routines set upon them by corporate masters, not living. People have the right to be block heads I suppose. I am thankful that I can fight for reality with so little support.


No comments:

Post a Comment